About Bluff City Athletics
Bluff City Athletic Club, NFP was founded in 2007 as a non-profit youth sports organization. The main objectives of our organization are:
- Provide youth with a fair opportunity to play competitive sports.
- Reduce the player/parent costs by utilizing the non-profit status to generate necessary funds.
- Provide athletic programs that teach players the fundamentals of the sport and act as feeder systems for the local high schools.
- Provide players and parents with opportunities to participate in community service projects.
- Bluff City Athletic Club, NFP is a non-profit organization.
- We are managed by a committee.
- Athletic programs are led by a dedicated coordinator.
- All teams must have open tryouts.
- Managers select the players for their teams.
- Managers are responsible for all on field activities.
- The committee is responsible for everything else.